Couple Off The Ball Incidents..Nothing In Them??

Started by Windigo, July 23, 2011, 05:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Naitanui does get talked up a bit too much for a third year player. He definitely has potential but, as is common for young ruckmen, still looks fairly new to the game. I do agree with unceramonius to the extent that they oversell his ability when commentating Eagles games. And it can get annoying. But the fact that unceramonius feels the need to turn this into an attack against a player he doesn't know and an attack against a forum user he likely doesn't know (no use being a keyboard warrior), just makes him look like a huge dick. I agree with LE on the fact that he will probably become a superstar of the competition in the not too distant future and I'm looking forward to seeing that happen!

Now, if only Richmond could get a ruck prospect..........

unceramonius

im not attacking any user here, its called a discussion!!!!!  the fact he has an eagirls player as his picture shows a tad bias.

eagirls games are unwatchable garbage, thats whats annoying. bullcrap he doesnt get talked up.  and if someone dares speak up and say...hey wait a minute hes actually not that great, what happens?

ooooooh dont settle on what he cant do..only what he can do.  yet if were talking bout someone else.....its hmmmm he needs to work on this.

like i said, its borderline gay the way they drool over his every move. let me guess yesterday when he came across and did a spoil, oh my god the best spoil ive ever seen..what a god send!!!! or something to that effect

LaHug

Quote from: unceramonius on July 25, 2011, 07:40:34 AM
im not attacking any user here, its called a discussion!!!!!  the fact he has an eagirls player as his picture shows a tad bias.

eagirls games are unwatchable garbage, thats whats annoying. bullcrap he doesnt get talked up.  and if someone dares speak up and say...hey wait a minute hes actually not that great, what happens?

ooooooh dont settle on what he cant do..only what he can do.  yet if were talking bout someone else.....its hmmmm he needs to work on this.

like i said, its borderline gay the way they drool over his every move. let me guess yesterday when he came across and did a spoil, oh my god the best spoil ive ever seen..what a god send!!!! or something to that effect
The stuff I've bolded is generally offensive to some or all demographics. Also, I agreed that he gets talked up.
You seem to have some level of unwarranted hatred towards Naitanui so it gives you your own level of bias.