NOOOOOOOOO

Started by Davoo, July 22, 2011, 10:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

have to play toy for suckling. jacobs has the bye and hibberd isnt back from soreness! saighsdivlbsjvknlajSDKb. ill be happy with a 50 from him but against collingwood...

AlexIsOnFire

You might be surprised.. Collingwoods zone will be so tight GC will have to chip around in the backline trying to find a way out of defence.

He might be in for a half decent score

Chelskiman

I've got Puopolo to cover Suckling, so that's not so bad.  He should get me a 70 which I'll be happy with.

Davoo

damn, wish jacobs didnt have the bye and now im worried of to why hibberd isnt returning from "soreness". if toy can get me 50 im stoked, if he gets me ill be jumping up and down and if he gets me a tonne, ill probably faint.

Chelskiman

He's going to need one of the greatest second halves ever to ton up from here. xD

Davoo

so annoyed! always next week though! wont be good for overall or my intense league match! i was going to be happy with 50 but now ill be happy with 35. was going so good this week as well!

Davoo

okay...let me see....27 divide by 3 is 9 plus 27 is 36! toy will get 36!! but since hes got the momentum from his "great" 3rd quarter he might make 50. last week he finished better...anythings possible!

Windigo

Lucky I kept Coad.  8)

Davoo

39! yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmagnus

Davoo

@dmagnus. that makes me feel even better, ahah!