Fisher Subbed

Started by BGK, July 22, 2011, 10:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Pretty sure he looked fine just before he left the field. He ran un-aided to the bench then got subbed.

I reckon they jusr subbed him just in case. Should be right next week. But I'd look to trade in Broughton or Birchall if either get a ton this week. Dunno why everyone is getting Fisher. Both are showing us they can score just as well as him.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Nails on July 23, 2011, 12:43:44 AM

@Zippy... rd 24 maybe, otherwise stupid trade.

Hardly a stupid trade, you will have to trade out heppell anyway at rd 24 and fisher will average more for the rest of the season so its better to trade now then wait til 24. Unless your low on trades.

Windigo

Fisher will be right next week. They were smashing them. Also  the Fish is one of those players that can get injured easier than others. Better to just keeping him out of it when your gunna beat 'em by 100+ points.

Capper

Quote from: bundyboy on July 23, 2011, 12:22:05 AM
suckling / birchall / broughton / fisher....

4 choices for shaw...now down to 2...

so glad i didn't press the T button this week waiting on Fisher / Suckling to drop a little bit more..  ;D

Good for me, stayed away from both Heater and Fisher.

Got Birchall for Heppell this week

Nails

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 23, 2011, 10:08:24 AM

Hardly a stupid trade, you will have to trade out heppell anyway at rd 24 and fisher will average more for the rest of the season so its better to trade now then wait til 24. Unless your low on trades.

Heppell could score just as well as Fisher for rest of year... I have them both... Heppell is running into form Fisher is running out of it...

I say why use the trade now on a perfectly scoring decently MPP player and potentially trade in someone who could get injured...

Make the trade when you have to. I've got both of them, Heppells MPP is a big bonus over next few rounds... I'd keep him for now. Especially with these question marks over Fisher.

Davoo

Quote from: Nails on July 23, 2011, 05:02:15 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 23, 2011, 10:08:24 AM

Heppell could score just as well as Fisher for rest of year... I have them both... Heppell is running into form Fisher is running out of it...

I say why use the trade now on a perfectly scoring decently MPP player and potentially trade in someone who could get injured...

Make the trade when you have to. I've got both of them, Heppells MPP is a big bonus over next few rounds... I'd keep him for now. Especially with these question marks over Fisher.

fisher hasn't really been getting out of form. apart from the port game, he's been fairly consistent. and besides his subbed game last night, he was doing pretty well at half time. heppell is getting back into his great form again though

Holz

i had grimes traded him to shaw and than traded shaw to fisher, that position has annoyed me all year. Nearly as bad as my Folet to Ward to Selwood to Mitchell (at least mitchell is a gun)

Windigo

Traded Grimes to.....Flower I've forgotten.  ::)

Chopps

geez holz thats not good, i have been lucky didnt have grimes got connors instead that was a useless spot. traded to gram which seems to be going good at the moment