What to do with my team???

Started by nathanswards, June 25, 2009, 11:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathanswards

Hey! I made this so i could get some advice on my team and to see what people think of my team...

My team is:

Defenders: B. Goddard, J. Drummond, L. Gilbee, L. Hodge, J. Grimes, S. Hill G. Broughton.
Emg: A. Rance, A. Raines

Midfielders: J. Selwood, M. Boyd, D. Cross, B. Gibbs, P. Hasleby, T. Tuck.
Emg: B. Muston, M. Robinson

Rucks: M. Kreuzer, K. Tippett.
Emg: J. White, A. Graham

Forwards: R. O'Keefe, B. Deledio, J. Brown, S. Goodwin, B. Fevola, L. Franklin, S. Higgins,
Emg: J. Ziebell, M. Brown

I have 10 trades left, and $287,700.

Things i have been considering and would love to hear advice on:
- Upgrading Broughton or Hill to a premium?
- Upgrading Muston or Tuck to a premium?
- Doing a semi sideways trade Fevola to a more consistant player in Pavlich or even didak?
- Trading Muston or Tuck for Liam Anothony for some $$$
- Trading in Ziebell for Ballentyne?
- Upgrading Kreuzer for Sandilands?
- Somehow getting Ablett!!

freezer

Definitely upgrade Tuck and Haselby for guns. I would then upgrade Hill to a premium too. 2 more guns in the midfield and 1 in the backline will make your team a lot stronger.

popedelio

for 1 ur ruck is a tad weak soo either tradin kruezer or tippet but i recommend tippet and pick up macca from kangas hes on fire this season.
yess definitely out with the fev and in with didak or pav, didak coz he has a low b/e and better snatch him before he sky rockets. Now lastly something is required to be done with ur mid and i think cross should get the drop, why? yess he is a superstar but for that many handballs its not dt player superstar and he doesnt mark, so therefor u should pick up kornes heis back in superstar dt form like he has been since dt has started. hope that helps mate

Hawks_1976

Your team is only average, I say that because it lacks a premium edge without Ablett and Cox. I am stating the obvious but these two players clearly lead the midfield and ruck divisions by a fair gap.
Personally, I'd trade Angus Graham this week as his price has peaked to a rookie ( Currie or Pyke, it doesn't matter as you have cover with J.White as your 3rd ruckman. )
You should have enough money combined with your bank balance now to trade Tuck to Ablett.
Make him captain and enjoy the 300 ppw that 150,000 other SC coaches relish.
Then do what you need to to get Cox the following week, by trading Ziebell to Ballantyne then upgrading either of Kruezer or Tippett.
This will leave you with 6 trades.
Hold off till finals then cash in Raines to upgrade Grimes or Broughton. Look at who some of the premium backs are playing in the last few games of the H&A as a guide also on who to get.

Howler

Nathan. Your team is an utter joke, my advice is to give up now as a chap by the name of Huon is going to decimate it.

verda32

your backline needs alot of work with 3 rookies in there, i would start there. I would get rid of grimes since he has risen the most.

BradStar

Here is a few tips.
Tippet = NO NO NO NO
In the Ruck you always need 1 premium (Kruz isnt 1)
You team isnt balanced
Upgrade your cows now
And Finally, WORK SOME STUFF OUT YOURSELF.

nathanswards

Thanks guy!!!

apart from howler who i know.. you looser
and brad who maybe i have worked out things for myself.. ie. my list of things, just wanted to get other opinion on things..... you tool!