Your Sunday Players/Let Downs

Started by Nails, July 24, 2011, 04:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: MURRIMAGIC on July 24, 2011, 09:02:04 PM
Quote from: Nails on July 24, 2011, 08:59:56 PM
Quote from: MURRIMAGIC on July 24, 2011, 08:53:27 PM
My let down was you Nails -

"How can Murri beat me? She's a stupid spud... I shouldn't have swapped Gu and Smith around... still would have lost... stupid Stevie J... ARRR DAMN YOU STEVIE J... get effed Murri... spudtastic."

Oh Natalie, how you honour me with your 28th post and one of your first posts in the coaches box...

A bit of activity, that's what I like to see ;)

A bit of womanly aggression! If you participated in the league more maybe I wouldn't have such disdain for your luck you've been riding throughout the season...

10th overall on points getting lucky week after week and holding an undeserved 2nd spot in the league. If you were active/talked it up I wouldn't mind :P but Marcz/Bert deserve 2nd before you do  :-X

Lap it up mate, you might not even make the 8 hero....?

Quote from: MURRIMAGIC on July 24, 2011, 09:04:53 PM
And I'm not sure how you can have distain for someone that's never posted?  Either way -it's poor form.

It's your lack of posting that causes said disdain

disdain: The feeling that someone or something is unworthy of one's consideration or respect;

You're unworthy because you don't participate like the majority of the league... :)

And mathematically it's impossible for me to not make the 8... unless Cruisers gets 6 points when he wins next week...

1/3rd of your FF posts have been dedicated to me, oh the honour  :-X

Anyway, enough bickering, that's not what FF is for :) nice win, I'll see you in the finals (I hope) ;)

JBs-Hawks

Sylvia enright duffield and pavlova ruined my weekend

ENYGMA

Needed 82 from Lower after Puopolo had one of his worst to date. Looking on track on 48 at HT, 3 qtr time is on 45.

WHAT THE F UCK HAPPENED!