Yay or nay to crazy trade!

Started by LaHug, July 19, 2011, 02:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Read first then choose an option.

Go ahead and make that first trade!
1 (16.7%)
How about you do that other option, it looks swell!
2 (33.3%)
Hahahahahaha no.
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

maccar86

where are you sitting in league/overall? is it a money league with friends or just a league for fun?

in regards to the montagna trade for your team it might not actually be worth it. who are you playing the week you need to cover the boyd bye?

to need to use 2 trades to get montagna to only cover a finals bye and a non finals bye isnt worth it.

i am sure you can double trade and get a gun in another line who will play out the year on your ground and score far more than the difference between montagna and a rookie for 2 weeks.

plugz19

what about an mpp premo that can switch b/w fwd and mids as byes occur?

Ermaz

i got sylvia last week as my cover for mid, 300K and a great run home! he is cover for boyd, selwood and judd. so in this case i need that extra semi-premium, the mpp is great too!

LaHug

Quote from: plugz19 on July 20, 2011, 01:35:09 PM
what about an mpp premo that can switch b/w fwd and mids as byes occur?
I was just coming online to say that. A mid/def or mid/fwd (depending on where you most need cover) could be an awesome move!

Windigo

But you'll be making a trade anyway to a player ( $ 350,000+) JUST so he can sit on your bench & if you work out your team for the finals bye you wouldn't have that many outs.

Not many teams have Swallow & Murphy combined, I wouldn't think anyway.

But anyway it's just my opinion. It's now what I'd be trying to do.

azzacooney

NO NO NO NO

dont go the dpp option with mid/forwrds. the big points come from the midfield guns! there are more midfield guns and more points scored in that area then in forwards.

LaHug

Quote from: azzacooney on July 21, 2011, 04:34:54 PM
NO NO NO NO

dont go the dpp option with mid/forwrds. the big points come from the midfield guns! there are more midfield guns and more points scored in that area then in forwards.
But it's for cover... Can cover two lines if it's DPP.

j959

you don't have enough trades LaHug!   :o

LaHug

Quote from: j959 on July 21, 2011, 07:41:32 PM
you don't have enough trades LaHug!   :o
That's the biggest issue. It is a very logical and good trade IF I could assure that whoever I bring in and other premiums would not get injured. However, that is impossible to predict.