Will he?

Yes
28 (52.8%)
No
25 (47.2%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Holz

Quote from: Zarts on July 20, 2011, 01:29:41 AM
he's playing the roos? put him on the field, the roos suck.

:P

maybee even put the C on him

Chelskiman

I'm keeping the faith, just like I did with Broughton.  He and Broughton seemed to have switched places.  Earlier in the year it was Broughts who was spudding it up whilst Adcock was killing it.  Now it's the opposite.  I've pretty much got top spot wrapped up in my league.  I have an easy fixture this week which will leave me 6 points clear of second.  I want Adcock to fire, but I really want him to fire more come finals time rather than the next few weeks as that's when I'll need him the most.

Ermaz

let's hope so. so frustrating to have this guy!! hoping he runs more freely rather than playing a shut-down role

LaHug

Quote from: Holzman on July 20, 2011, 04:48:24 AM
Quote from: Zarts on July 20, 2011, 01:29:41 AM
he's playing the roos? put him on the field, the roos suck.

:P

maybee even put the C on him
I'm putting the C on him!!!

BGK

Watching the game last week i  got a feeling that with the return of Staker we may see him released a little. I felt he was, but lacked a fitness. He was cramping bad towards the end of the game. He was handball happy but I think Geelong had a lot to do with it. I'm keeping faith and playing him. 

Windigo

Dunno if I should bench for Stanley....But Collingwood could massacre them.....

j959

wow! lots of optimists out there!  ;)

i've got him, i'm a realist and i'm saying no at this stage - i'm keeping him but he is on the bench - playing Heppell/Puopolo/Otten over him ...