HOw should i use my remaining trades?? please help.

Started by wardie, July 21, 2009, 07:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wardie

My team currently is:

BACK
enright, Adcock, hurn, p.burgoyne, goddard, broughton, grimes  (raines, drummond)

MID
Ablett, Lids, Bartel, j.selwood, pandles, dal santo (muston, anthony)

RUCK
Cox, white (graeme jacobs)

FORWARD
pav, J.brown, Buddy, S.jono, Fev, Higgins, m.clarke (walker Brown)

I have 5 trades and about 340k in bank. just made the RICH - PENDLES trade last week which i now wish i didn't! I think i will make the COX - Hmac this week and hope that GRAHAM or HITE can increase in value to upgrade to a more consistant ruck option later.

My rucks need work not sure how to go about it and i would like ROO in the team come finals time if i can.

How should i use my remaining trades guys?? suggestions would be appreciated.

Diimii

I think you should downgarde adcock to a rookie, put drummond on and then with that money you can uprgarde m.clarke and have still enough to uprage white.

wardie

Not many rooks aroud in the backs tho i don't think and i think that is a bit of a waste of trade as i don't reallt need extra cash to make upgrades i don't think.

Was thinking Adcock to Newman next week which would push grimes/broughton to bench then doing the COX - HMAC trade this week also leaving me with 3 trades for finals. one of which will be getting ROO hopefully for HIGGINS or CLARK is his form slips.