Need Help

Started by powersuperkents, July 11, 2011, 09:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What decision sounds better?

Issac Smith for Paul Chapman (provides a full midfield this week)
Issac Smith for Brent Stanton (provides a full midfield this week)
Issac Smith for Andrew Embley (provides a full midfield this week)
John McCarthy for Leigh Montagna (provides a full midfield this week)
Tom Lynch for Colin Sylvia (pimps my forward line out Dahlhaus the only dud)

powersuperkents

Please this is a risky decision

Fireballz

I've never seen anyone with John McCarthy in their team. I assume there's a good reason for that.

Flame

Embley would be a good unique!

Fireballz

Just had a look and if you'd bought mccarthy in before his price rise, he's netted $60,000! Cash in son!

powersuperkents

Quote from: Fireballz on July 11, 2011, 09:30:44 PM
Just had a look and if you'd bought mccarthy in before his price rise, he's netted $60,000! Cash in son!
i bought him cheap when he was getting games but now he just sits on my bench

powersuperkents

If i get 5 +1's from 5 different users by the end of the night i will trade John McCarthy for Leigh Montagna

Fireballz

Isaac Smith is great bench cover for the upcoming byes (except this week of course).
McCarthy however, is more or less useless.

I don't even see why there's a question of who to trade out! I can't see a positive to keeping J-mac in your team.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Fireballz on July 11, 2011, 09:55:18 PM
Isaac Smith is great bench cover for the upcoming byes (except this week of course).
McCarthy however, is more or less useless.

I don't even see why there's a question of who to trade out! I can't see a positive to keeping J-mac in your team.
i was just thinking that and your point is the only real reasonable one due to the other candidates actually get gametime so im going with McCarthy for Montagna and thanks for the help before i posted i was actually going to decide between Chapman and Stanton for Smith

Fireballz

no worries mate happy to help!

powersuperkents

Quote from: Fireballz on July 12, 2011, 12:57:53 AM
no worries mate happy to help!
cheers montag racked up a massive 124 and has a low breakeven so his price will only go up