Heath Scotland

Started by no stranger to danger, July 15, 2011, 05:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no stranger to danger

ok, thoughts on picking up scotland this week?
This is DT too.
now i know he has the finals bye but here would be my plan

3 trades left, 35 k in bank

Def: Deledio, Goddard, Enright, Gibbs, Adcock, Bob Murphy, Heppell < Lower, Howard, Toy >

Mid: Swan, Boyd, Pendles, Scotty T, Abblett, Mzungu < S.Mitchell, I. Smith, J.irons>

Mids are complete and v.happy with them, except i'm would like to get back a mpp (mid/def) after upgrading hibberd for extra cover.

I was thinking of downgrading knights (sitting on the pine) to callinan and upgrading I.smith (basically maxed out) to Scotland.
Then i would swap scottland with heppell, so that heppel would be bench cover for my mids.

am sitting on top of my league so confident that i will win first round of finals and then wouldn't have to worry about second week with geelong players

cons are that:
1. would leave me with one trade left, anything could happen with injuries
2. heppell would now be on the pine, and considering his consistant scoring would much rather him on my team.

Thoughts?

GoLions

i wouldn't do it. never know what could happen, cough heath shaw cough

Fenno

With 3 trades left why are you even thinking about trading? Be smart 8 weeks is a long time.

Flame

Save your trades..also..he has a finals bye!!

chatters24

I'm going against the trend here and saying do it. Sure h has a bye during finals, but smith who he would be replacing is sitting on the bench anyway. You only have to cover him an Gibbs that round where many pol have to cover gibbs and murphy anyway. It allows you the flexibility to cover byes and injuries a lot easier without having to rely on lesser scoring players.

RiOtChEsS

:o may aswell use all ur trades ;D

dmagnus

Live up to your name and trade!