Main Menu

Conpsiracy Theories and Subliminal Messaging

Started by bomberboy0618, July 15, 2011, 09:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk_88

Teller is a very good performer and having seen a few presentations he has done a very good public speaker as well. They work very well together even though he is silent.

They have a long running show on Showtime in the US called Bulls**t. The name of the show actually isn't censored but I added the *'s because I didn't want it to read Bullshower. They debunk commonly held beliefs as well as a few conspiracy theories. BB would probably enjoy the show (but it has a MA15+ rating  :P )

They also have a new show in the UK called Fool Us. It is kind of like all of your idols, x factors, etc but without the crap. Essentially magicians preform an act and if they fooled Penn and Teller, they get to go and preform in Las Vegas as the warm up for Penn and Teller's show.

bomberboy0618

Not nice Hawk :( :P.
Sounds interesting. Might download an ep.

hawk_88

Season 3 ep 3 is actually an episode on Conspiracy Theories in general. Worth watching them all actually... Not that I am suggesting anyone under 15 watches them  :)

bomberboy0618

So I shouldnt download them?
Nah Ill watch them when no-one else is around :ninja.

Justin Bieber

Haha hawk ;D. Might try to watch a few when I get the time. I like magician shows and that seems quite a good one :D.

If you like a show about Mentalists, watch Psych. He pretends to be a psychic but is actually just a keen observer (who works as a police psychic). Very funny and one of my favourite shows.

hawk_88

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 16, 2011, 09:52:15 PM
So I shouldnt download them?
Nah Ill watch them when no-one else is around :ninja.

I didn't see anything...

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 16, 2011, 09:53:02 PM
Haha hawk ;D. Might try to watch a few when I get the time. I like magician shows and that seems quite a good one :D.

If you like a show about Mentalists, watch Psych. He pretends to be a psychic but is actually just a keen observer (who works as a police psychic). Very funny and one of my favourite shows.
Real Life? or acted?

hawk_88

Acted. Had a short run in the here but still going as far as I know in the US.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hawk_88 on July 16, 2011, 11:06:31 PM
Acted. Had a short run in the here but still going as far as I know in the US.
Yep. Only 2 seasons showed in Australia (On TV1) and have both on DVD 8). Up to season 6 I think in the US but hasn't caught on in Aus :'(.