Daisy Signs

Started by valkorum, September 02, 2011, 01:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

8-6 Suited

The power of the black and white. :>

PowerBug

Wow, someone was wrong (Me)

valk, you are on to everything very quickly. You've been all over the latest footy news.

valkorum

Quote from: PowerBug on September 02, 2011, 01:24:43 PM

valk, you are on to everything very quickly. You've been all over the latest footy news.

RSS is your friend ;)

8-6 Suited

Quote from: valkorum on September 02, 2011, 01:36:52 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 02, 2011, 01:24:43 PM

Indeed it is.

RSS is your friend ;)

Cruiseon

I think a bit of credit needs to go to Daisy. Love him (as we do) or hate him (because he is so good) he really has taken a personal hit to stay at Collingwood. It's all very well to9 say earning $500k a year is good money, but he would be offered $1m a year in a flash. A great example and I'm sure it makes Buckley's job that little bit easier in the next 18 months.

To be fair we were discussing this (above) in the "Why hasn't Dawes signed" thread over a week ago. His manager announced it awhile back, it didn't get much publicity so I think its a pre finals PR exercise. But again top work Daisy, you are a star & hopefully soon to be a dual Premiership player.

valkorum

Quote from: Cruiseon on September 02, 2011, 03:27:04 PM
To be fair we were discussing this (above) in the "Why hasn't Dawes signed" thread over a week ago.

I am sure Freo would be happy to give Dawes a contract

Cruiseon

Quote from: valkorum on September 02, 2011, 03:29:09 PM
To be fair we were discussing this (above) in the "Why hasn't Dawes signed" thread over a week ago.

Well they gave Jack Anthony a contract!

valkorum

Quote from: Cruiseon on September 02, 2011, 03:41:38 PM

Yeh and looks like Harves is gonna turn another ex-pie in to a key defender (and then prob trade back to Pies :P)

ossie85

Quote from: valkorum on September 02, 2011, 03:43:38 PM
Quote from: Cruiseon on September 02, 2011, 03:41:38 PM

Yeh and looks like Harves is gonna turn another ex-pie in to a key defender (and then prob trade back to Pies :P)

Well, Harvey isn't :)