14 trades remaining. This weeks trade options.

Started by Dave085, July 26, 2011, 07:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sounds Good or Not?

Good options
4 (40%)
Bad options
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Dave085

Mate, why would i bother wasting my time making the thread?
Team name is MC Dave FC
Look it up if you dont believe me, I couldnt really care less, but you have now wasted my time replying to your BS reply.
Will send you a screen shot too if you really like.

Zarts

Quote from: kiss01 on July 26, 2011, 10:42:35 PM
dave085 that is not your team / you do not have 14 trades left. seriously why waste everyones time with such a pointless forum post with a team/trades that you dont even have!!!!

so random...

Fireballz

Kiss... he's not wasting your time if u don't comment on it. And check out his post from another thread. Seems logical enough.

Quote from: Dave085 on July 26, 2011, 05:16:57 PM
14 trades left.... haha didnt check team and trade until round 14

In round 13 i scored 1314, weekly ranking 199,925 and overall ranking 109,401...

This week i scored 2392 weekly ranking of 8238 and now ranked 92,925 overall with 14 trades remaining.

I hadnt checked my team until round 12 or 13 and gave up, but somehow im in 8th in the league. The top 4 are strong and all scored around the 2300-2400 mark.

Dave,
"4. Downgrade Darling, Tapscott & upgrade Krakouer & Prestia to cover premium byes."
Looks a solid plan ^

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: kiss01 on July 26, 2011, 10:42:35 PM
dave085 that is not your team / you do not have 14 trades left. seriously why waste everyones time with such a pointless forum post with a team/trades that you dont even have!!!!
Why waste everyone's time with such a pointless reply?
Don't like the topic, skip it. Simple, and no time wasted.

Anyway,
Definitely get Mitchell. For Boyd or another doesn't matter, but he is a must for the finals.
Some of the previous posters obviously don't realise that you can make a double trade every week between now and the end of the year and still have extra up your sleeve...

Look at downgrading Lobbe in a couple of weeks, and upgrading Z.Smith to Mumford, or Sandi should be back soon. Many teams jumped off him, so could be a good POD.

Agree that Tappy and Darling should be downgraded.
And I like your trades for this week and next.

Good luck!

Fireballz

Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on July 26, 2011, 11:33:44 PM
Definitely get Mitchell. For Boyd or another doesn't matter, but he is a must for the finals.
Some of the previous posters obviously don't realise that you can make a double trade every week between now and the end of the year and still have extra up your sleeve...
My logic says that eventually he will have to upgrade someone right? Krak, higgins, etc. Might as well upgrade them now?

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Fireballz on July 26, 2011, 11:37:25 PM
Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on July 26, 2011, 11:33:44 PM
My logic says that eventually he will have to upgrade someone right? Krak, higgins, etc. Might as well upgrade them now?

Cash may be an issue. If he can't afford to upgrade Krak, or wants to upgrade elsewhere during finals.
He may want to move Krak forward and upgrade to a premium there.

Dave085

Fireballz, correct, i will need to upgrade those and aim to do so in round 22 when NM have their bye.

My aim is to get through the league finals. Im in 8th and have no second chance. Thats why im aiming to get the mids to optimum scorers asap.