Thoughts on these trades

Started by Didsy.04, July 14, 2011, 10:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Didsy.04

8 trades left and 211,800 in the bank.

Team is

Def: Gibbs, lids, broughton, shaw,heppell,duigan, Lower  (Puopolo, Toy, Watson)

Mids: Swan, Pendles, Redden, Mitchell, M Murphy, Foley  ( Atley, Hibberd, A dud)

Ruck: Petrie, Smith  (Lobbe, Curnow)

Fowards: Pav, ROK, Stevie J, Sylvia, R Murphy, J Roo, Mzungu (Darling, Prestia, a dud)

This weeks trades:  Foley-> Priddis      and     J Roo-> Cloke

Next Week:     Hibberd-> Callinan    and      Duigan -> Birchall/Suckling

Thoughts??????

Windigo

Foley has been doing well & I'd only look at an ABSOLUTE gun for Foley. Can you fit that in?  ???

fertalong

Wait 2 weeks and pick up Ablett for around 400k.

JBs-Hawks

Didsy.04

well selwood has final bye boyds form hasnt been great and he has a bye. daisy would b in but already have 2 pies in the mid. So there really arnt many more options. Priddis has a easy run home and has been averaging 119 in the past 3 games and 114 in the last 5. Priddis is my best bet i rekon and i would wait for ablett to drop but i need to win this week so yeah

PowerBug

Duigan up maybe?
Petrie to go?

Wait i saw this Foley >> Priddis.
DON'T DO THAT!!!

Now i like to claim credit for Matthew Priddis as i mentioned his name back in Round 7. I copped lots of criticism for it and i would like Priddis to remain as unique as possible. Foley has been playing well though right?

Tiggerfan

I'd leave J Roo for this week against Gold Coast he might have a field day. Your rucks are your weak link look at upgrading them. And also what does it matter how many Pies players you have in the midfield they've had their byes.