GAJ or Daisy?

Started by Heatrod, July 13, 2011, 03:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simple. Daisy now or wait 2 weeks on GAJ? Who should score more for the rest of the year?

GAJ
22 (75.9%)
Daisy
7 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Heatrod

I know both these blokes are under injury clouds, but im looking at finalising my mids/fwds as i currently have a premo MPP mid/fwd rotating through the middle (chappy/fyfe/higgins/goodes/silvia), and playing one of mzungu/i.smith/darling/howe as my 7th fwd. Looking at dishing out i.smith for either daisy this week, or waiting 2 weeks on GAJ to pick him up at a tasty 415K plus or minus (have 147k in the bank) This will allow me to stack a full premo mids and fwd line. Im ranked inside the top 400 and going for overall, only problem is lack of trades (3 left) but i have very good cover all around for byes and injuries. Thoughts? Anyone else you would consider? Mids consist of swan/pendles/mitchell/boyd/rocky/midfwd premo as above.

hally25547

If you like unique then go dale thomas but for overall points then it has to be ablett. Wait a week or so until his price drops and then put him into your team because he is a gun!

Heatrod

Yeah he is a jet! And i do like unique as it has got me to where i am now, but its not like i need to trade, especially with my trade sitch. It would probably be wise of me to hold off a few more weeks in case of any LTI's.

PowerBug

GAJ easily. Don't worry about money as he'll make his BE of 195 this week.

J Pot

GAJ hands down. Daisy overated and has the odd stinker...

Heatrod

Cheers for the advice guys :)

Chelskiman

Quote from: PowerBug on July 13, 2011, 03:37:35 PM
GAJ easily. Don't worry about money as he'll make his BE of 195 this week.

He's locked as captain then, haha.

thatguy

Quote from: J Pot on July 13, 2011, 03:56:17 PM
GAJ hands down. Daisy overated and has the odd stinker...
dont ever question the bald knight