shaw V broughton

Started by MercsPower, July 14, 2011, 06:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannot split these two, looking to dish off adcock for a real premium and have plenty of trades and plenty of money left so help me decide who you think!

shaw
broughton

MercsPower

broughton has shown to be a much higher scorer and more consistant from his last 6-7 performances where as shows has been bery up and down throughout the whole season but can proudce high scores, i have plenty of money and trades so whoever will be better for the upcoming 8 rounds than please let me know ;) will be taking my 8th defender position

snapper

I'm having the same dilemma.
A thought... Will broughton revert to his old role (and therefore his old scores) when mundy returns?!

The Grundles

Are u forgetting Broughton's 46 in round 13...not to mention his horrible start to the season which caused most of us to get rid of the little sh*t.

Both are inconsistent as hell so you may as well pick the guy who is averaging better for the season...which is Shaw

92% vs 87%...

ronl

Shaw attracts the occasional forward tag, which he finds hard to deal with.  I don't remember Broughton being tagged so far. Of course, with Barlow back in the mids, Broughton may return to the backfield where his scores have suffered.  It's a tossup but I'd probably say Shaw by a whisker.