If i Do these trades will they be good!?!?!

Started by swizo55, July 13, 2011, 11:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 trades left and leaving 2 for finals (tradin out heppell and gibbs)

Muzungu-Bartel,stanely-heater,lower-80k
2 (20%)
mzungu-bartel,stanley-80k,gram-suckling
4 (40%)
mzungu-bartel,lower-80k,stanley-suckling
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 2

swizo55

my team is very solid and going for league win.

henry

Not sure about trading in bartel, as he has a bye in the finals, he is not in great form and will go down more in price before he starts to come up again. Why not try to get someone like Pavlich or ROK?

GoLions

need to see the rest of your team to see if their are any better options than these ones

Macman5005

If you are going for a league win I suggest you hold onto these trades until near or in the actual finals. Mzungo still has money to make and Stanley and Lower will give you respectful scores up to the finals. If you have 5 trades going in it will give you the ability to trade out prems that have the bye for other prems....instead of covering with bench players. Just IMO :P

pavlova

From the info above I'd be more inclined to go Gram-Bartel, wait 2 or so weeks for Mzungu to peak and trade for a forward maybe, and wait on lower/stanley to give you 3 trades for finals.

swizo55

as too all of your comments, my team is fully premiumed so i just need to make a decision on whos more valuable. if i trade stanley-suckling/shaw i can put gram on my bench.

dmagnus