Cloke, ROK or Gia??

Started by browny_wce, July 07, 2011, 07:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browny_wce

got some cash to trade Knights out straight to a decent forward
who do u recon is best?
Cloke - found some FARKing form with consistent 100s plus should be a main target with no Dawes...but I seriously hate the guy!
ROK - the player everyone had in 2010 now bugger all people had this year and hes actually dominating (would then mean I have 2 Swans in my forwards... already have 2 Cats)
Gia - like ROK, not many have had him, can smash out some monster scores in Doggy wins but can also go missing

next week may look to Pav or Fyfey

mmurphy3

gia way to inconsistent and is just a plain seagull
o keefe good but not capable of the high 100s
cloke cabaple of 150 and no byes

cloke for shaw

Just Clancy

Quote from: mmurphy3 on July 07, 2011, 08:05:50 PM
gia way to inconsistent and is just a plain seagull
o keefe good but not capable of the high 100s
cloke cabaple of 150 and no byes

cloke for shaw
ROK scored like 170+ a few years back...

elephants

Same dilemma.
Had rok locked all week but yeah maybe cloke...

Windigo

I'm getting Cloke. Play DT with your brain, not your heart.

Hell I hate Buddy Franklin but not having him hurt me in years gone by. First time I picked him ever this year.  :P

All about who will score you the most points & Travis Cloke will do that. ROK arguably more consistent but still has a multi & most people have goodes, Deledio & Adcock.

Clokey for me easily.

PowerBug

Quote from: Windigo on July 07, 2011, 09:37:14 PM
I'm getting Cloke. Play DT with your brain, not your heart.

Hell I hate Buddy Franklin but not having him hurt me in years gone by. First time I picked him ever this year.  :P

All about who will score you the most points & Travis Cloke will do that. ROK arguably more consistent but still has a multi & most people have goodes, Deledio & Adcock.

Clokey for me easily.
I play with my gut. I traded Carazzo for Cornes in Round 4.

Travis Cloke on this one.

Wes Mantooth

ROK? DPP... consistent ... if Cloke plays like he did against Adelaide you may break your TV.

Windigo

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on July 08, 2011, 12:32:16 AM
ROK? DPP... consistent ... if Cloke plays like he did against Adelaide you may break your TV.

If Cloke plays like he did against Hawthorn, Sydney, Melbourne & Essendon you'll be bowing down to your tv.

Two low scores of 48 & 52....But then a next lowest of 74.

5 tons
9 scores of 80
3 below 80: 74, 48 & 52.

Not too mention he is in stellar form. Has a great run as well. Nth, GC, Blues (99, two 108's from last 3) then he plays Essendon he loves playing the bombers.....From his last 5 games he averages 113. He had massive 162 in one game. And he has a ton already this year vs the Bombers.

So Browny? Who will you get???? I know who I'm getting.

Memphistopheles

Wait a week and get LeCras - I know you want more eagles in your team browny.

Dizzy

Cloake, no more byes, and is in arguably the best side in the comp

Alka

For overall it's a no brainer, Cloke all the way. However if you're going for league ROK enters the equation largely due to his mpp, but the usefulness of it depends on the rest of your team. So post up your team.

Ermaz

id jump on cloke with no byes but ROK is handy with MPP

browny_wce

so much pressure dudes!!

but Cloke seems the way

this is the first year ive had Ablett (dont ask why) and now I love the bloke
im thinking now my theory is - if i get Cloke and he dominates, he turns into a player i may start to like, if he turns sh!t then itll be just another reason for me to absolutely hate him

Welcome into Browny's Brilliant....Travis "Gonzo" Cloke!!  8)

Windigo

Yeah he definitely is. I think he'll be pretty solid. he has shown that this season. Just the odd game where supply may have been shizen. But solid choice & I'll be getting him also this week.  :)