N VOLDT UNDER INURY CLOUD

Started by The F.A.R.K., July 06, 2011, 07:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

trained in a tracksuit if you call training watching from the sidelines and leaving early

saw it on night news he kicked like 3 footies then talked to ross lyon for ages and then left

saints say they are just resting him but he was limping around and looked like an old man

Windigo

Forgot to mention the fact that everyone expects him to play. Limping like an old man? Not really.

Ago97

Doubt that they would rest him unless they absolutely have to
Saints need that big man if they are going to win any games from here IMO

Holz

ok so potentionally voldt, dids, franklin out and than guys like syliva, pav, fyfe out also.

fidou

I wouldn't take this thread seriosly. If you want to read Fark Academies other thread on Taz back in goals!

Holz

Quote from: fidou on July 06, 2011, 08:52:06 PM
I wouldn't take this thread seriosly. If you want to read Fark Academies other thread on Taz back in goals!

still heaps of forwards will be out this week

AlexIsOnFire

Definite outs - Sylvia, Pav, Callinan, Mzungu

Possible outs - Franklin, Volt

WTF to do there?

Ermaz

he'll be right, he's just a person :P

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: fidou on July 06, 2011, 08:52:06 PM

But he is
There were collingwood players doing interviews yesterday and when asked who would replace dawes they talked of putting tarrant back in the goalsquare and see if he can find some form. dont trust me search it im not saying buy tarrant now but if he does find some form in front of goals i.e 70+ average then he is still around the 150k mark so he could be a good finals downgrade for cover because he has no byes left

he averaged 88 at his peak in the fwd line so no pav or cloke but as you have seen with lower their dt scoring potential changes over time