Which Forward to get under $346?

Started by dale93, July 05, 2011, 10:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will score more for the rest of the season?

Brent Harvey
7 (24.1%)
Jarad Brennen
3 (10.3%)
Shaun Higgins
15 (51.7%)
Robin Nahas
3 (10.3%)
Other?
1 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

dale93

Hey all,
I am looking at a forward up to the price of $346,000?The reasons why these are my options are because i want a 5th forward and if i get someone cheaper unlike a Johnson or Cloke it will allow me to get Adcock and Bartell as my reserves in the positions?
My options are:
Brent Harvey despite a high BE but i am going overall so it wont matter what his price is?
Jarad Brennen
Shaun Higgins
Robin Nahas
or anyone else someone can suggest?

I will be trading out Cam Richerson for one of those?

My current forward line is Paul Chaps, Lance Franklin, Adam Goodes, Colin Sylvia, ? , Nick Riewalt, Robert Murphy (Reserves Jack Riewalt, Chris Knights, Tom Lynch (GC) )

Thanks
Dale :)

joshas182

All of these players besides Brennan still have a BYE to come;
Harvey 1st round DT Finals - No No
Higgins last regular DT round...not too concerning if the guy ur playing has him, or if ur sure to win this match regardless
Nahas in round 19 when there is the multi bye, so maybe a no if you're going for overall.
Based on these Brennan would be the best of the bunch...and he's DPP which is a plus

m_zulian

Quote from: dale93 on July 05, 2011, 10:52:10 AM
Hey all,
My options are:
Brent Harvey despite a high BE but i am going overall so it wont matter what his price is?
Jarad Brennen
Shaun Higgins
Robin Nahas
or anyone else someone can suggest?

I will be trading out Cam Richerson for one of those?

My current forward line is Paul Chaps, Lance Franklin, Adam Goodes, Colin Sylvia, ? , Nick Riewalt, Robert Murphy (Reserves Jack Riewalt, Chris Knights, Tom Lynch (GC) )

Thanks
Dale :)

Of those options you should trade in Brennan. With a solid average of 86, no byes left and at a reasanable price with b/even 63 he is your man. Only Harvey is averaging more and he has a bye to come.
To all the muppets that have chosen Higgins. He is made of tissue paper. He is permanently on the 'weak as piss list''. Only once in 6 seasons he has played more than 17 games.
Higgins will be a popular pick next year as well. Definately not in mine.

Windigo

Justin Bieber

Wow you have some highly priced players on the bench. If you have the trades then a double swap could get you pav after his bye or Cloke straight away.

Ermaz

Mr Miagi

Im in the same boat. Need a player under $350k. Already have Harvs though.

First instincts are NOT to get Higgins because of his injuries, but who else is there? The only other is Nahas. A bit more unique?

dale93

The problem with Nahas if he gets stuck in the forward line he struggles :(I think Brennen is my man :)

RiOtChEsS

tbh i dont think u need to trade someone in unless u have heaps of trades and r just trading for the sake of it...

if thats ur worst problem thank urself lucky and hold ur trades u will need them soon enough :-X

vote for ur favorite dynasty team here http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,40626.0/viewResults.html