Started by Master Q, July 05, 2011, 11:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Quote from: Master Q on July 06, 2011, 03:32:55 PM
Quote from: Sid on July 06, 2011, 03:30:42 PM
I get it now. So they sent you an IGM asking to bump a player? Report it :x
No it was after I bought him?
Not sure then.
Just ignore him Q, if you want report him for asking you to bump him cos he still did it ;)

Master Q

No no no he didn't ask me to bump. He got into a bidding war with no intention of buying the player. Once I got the player he sent me the message, that's why I was wondering if he knew HP as he said:

this player is in my friends team. i make you to purchase it in more than 60 thousands... other wise this one will sell for not more than 20 thousands... hahaha lol

AFEV

So he is bragging about the fact he made you overpay?

Master Q

Quote from: Sid on July 06, 2011, 03:38:52 PM
So he is bragging about the fact he made you overpay?
I'm not sure. That's why I'm asking...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on July 06, 2011, 03:28:07 PM
Quote from: Bazinga on July 06, 2011, 03:25:45 PM
I'm confused   ???
Me too.  Although I think it sounds like trying to cheat and raise the price of a player
Yep. I have no clue who the heck he is and probably just made you pay more or try to scare you off. I'd report it but not sure if it's reportable! I think he's probably a kid who knows no better and tried to get you to give up on him.

Saying that, Selby wasn't worth that much :-\. Didn't want you to pay that much for him as I try to sell it for the cheapest possible if I know somebody from FanFooty is going for them. I don't need money so would never get somebody to do this (anyway, I don't know anybody in real life who plays FTP to begin with).