IN- Lobbe & Gilbert

Started by Fred Hollows, July 05, 2011, 05:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred Hollows

so here is my team-

gibbs, lids, suckling,shaw,enright,goddard,adcock,(otten,jacobs, toy)
pendles,swan,judd,hodge,montagna,thompson,(buckley,mzungu,harris)
cox,smith(bailey,gorringe)
rok,franklin,reiwolt,reiwolt,sylvia,pav,fyfe,(howe,smith,mckernan)

i have 10 trades and $10k
i am trading otten to gilbert then swapping mckernan and gilbert so that gilbert is a fwd. then trading howe to lobbe which will give me about 80k and (hopefully) no donuts with some swapping with mpp and bench cover for fwds & def. thoughts or other options.

Dunham29

Youll also be stuck with Gilbert who is extremely inconsistent and has hurt me all year

Fred Hollows

even so i believe Gilbert is worth the risk and has more upside and scoring pontential compared to the risks

mmurphy3

gilberts cheap but not at all capable of getting 100s looking at his form i say if you dont have shaw get him and cop a donut if you have to seems like a waste

Fred Hollows

already have shaw look at the team- anyone have any other options?

Davoo

Why is everyone thinking of gilbert after one good score? averaging 71, 0 tons for the whole year and 4 scores above 80...id steer clear from him...he'll just start giving you shower scoers again.....

Diesels Pups

Noooooo! Don't go near Gilbert. Girlfriend had him all year until i convinced her to get rid of him just last week. Of course he pulls a high number two days later which made me look like an idiot, but i still wouldn't do it based on one high number.

Blues17

Flame

Put your glasses on Fred and get Fisher or Birchwood!!

Just Clancy

Gilbert hasn't cracked the ton once all year, why would u get him?

Fireballz

Quote from: Blues17 on July 05, 2011, 07:16:30 PM
get fisher
+1
Might be more expensive and harder to make the trade but mate I've had gilbert all year and he is not reliable at all. Maybe he'll come good from now (dear god I hope he does) but if you look at the evidence it's more likely that fish will score better for the rest of the year.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Flame on July 05, 2011, 08:00:54 PM
Put your glasses on Fred and get Fisher or Birchwood!!

harsh! bit soon...