Main Menu

c4's team

Started by c4v3m4n, July 05, 2011, 03:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Hi all, with finals just around the corner, I thought I better get a rating in to see....

A. How I'm travelling in general and
B. Looking good for big final scores (going for multiple league wins)

Well here's my team....

Back: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Gibbs, Suckling, Muprhy, Grundy (Lower, L. Thompson, Toy)
Mids: Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Boyd, Griffen, S. Thompson (ADE) (Heppell, Jacobs, Smith)
Rucks: Griffin, Cox (91k ruckman, Moran)
Fwds: Pavlich, Franklin, Fyfe, O' Keefe, Chapman, Goodes, Sylvia (Mzungu, T. Lynch (GCS), Richardson)

I just love how my midfield and forward line has turned out. ;D Now, I do understand that Griffin might not play when Sandi comes back, I'm prepared for that. Who knows, maybe Grffin's price could be high enough for a straight swap?  ;)

For reference, I have $5k and 2 trades left.

Thanks in advance. :)

ossie85

TWO TRADES left means you can't trade anymore really except for injuries!

Nice team though C4! Solid everywhere, well done!

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on July 05, 2011, 11:03:32 AM

TWO TRADES left means you can't trade anymore really except for injuries!

Nice team though C4! Solid everywhere, well done!

Yeah, I figured I have also got great cover on the bench if there is an injury from here to finals too.

Thanks for the confidence boost ossie!  ;D

Macman5005

Hey C4, I think you may be in trouble when we get to the business end of the season. Side looks good now but your rucks have me concerned. IF 211 comes back into the side, what will Griffins scoring potential be? (unknown I guess). So if you have to trade him out that only leaves you with one trade.

I wish you all the best and I am sure all your MPP flexibility will give you cover across most lines....but will they score you high enough come finals time and byes...