sammy Gilbert

Started by Padfoot, July 05, 2011, 05:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Padfoot

Hi guys n gals.......... newby here

Just wandering what you guys think of sammy gilbert
Seems to have bottomed out in price... seems a good get with no more byes left.
Whats everyones thoughts?

Dunham29

Ive had him since the strat of the year and been very disappointed. Definately has hit some form though.

If i was you id be looking at other options like Heath Shaw maybe

Fred Hollows

i am bringing him in this week. he looks like he is getting back to some form and is soooooo cheap for what he can put out. he is a gamble but the benifits outweigh the risks.

dtboy

Quote from: Fred Hollows on July 05, 2011, 01:28:33 PM
i am bringing him in this week. he looks like he is getting back to some form and is soooooo cheap for what he can put out. he is a gamble but the benifits outweigh the risks.
who you trading him in for? and i think issac smith or tendai mzungu would be better alturnitives for price i think luke dahlhaus from the bulldogs would even be a better option then sammy gilbert. never get involved with players who have had a $100k pricedrop

The F.A.R.K.

ohhh man
i was waiting for posts like this. sammy gilbert is the real pretender
like a ryan hargrave or brian lake he fooled us all and then went back to his spuddy ways.
was it because of the nude photos was it because he "made" a 17 year old pregnant or was it just because he likes to see his name mentioned in posts like this

he will fool you in with a couple of good scores and then he will pull some more 40s and 50s

dtboy

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 05, 2011, 03:05:54 PM
ohhh man
like a ryan hargrave or brian lake he fooled us all and then went back to his spuddy ways.
was it because of the nude photos was it because he "made" a 17 year old pregnant or was it just because he likes to see his name mentioned in posts like this

he will fool you in with a couple of good scores and then he will pull some more 40s and 50s
+1
gilbert is a no go if you want him in the backline get puopolo or pedersen if you want him as a forward get dahlhaus mzungu or smith instead

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: dtboy on July 05, 2011, 03:27:04 PM
Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 05, 2011, 03:05:54 PM
ohhh man

+1
gilbert is a no go if you want him in the backline get puopolo or pedersen if you want him as a forward get dahlhaus mzungu or smith instead
\

you mean you should have got those players. no point getting on smith and mzungu and co. now

you would be better off looking at adcock, waiting for shaw or spending the cash and getting a real premium. heading in to the later part of the year you should be looking to complete your team with premos