do the trade this week - get fisher this week
13 (52%)
wait til after hawks bye and get suckling
5 (20%)
dont trade at all...not a big difference
7 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 2

whorya

i have 8 trades and thinking of trading either lower or stanley to either fisher or suckling
what do you think?

with so much cover is it worth the trade or keep for finals and injuries?

backs are: gibbs,gods,adcock,broughton,enright,delideo,lower,stanley,puopolo,jacobs

one trade i want to do is sandi to cox next week so really its 7 trades as a result....what you think - please add to the poll!

Fireballz

I say upgrade stanley to fisher now. Use your last 6 trades sparingly and you should be laughing!

bundyboy

back line looks pretty ok even without fisher or Suckling....yes they would improve your backline, but I'm guessing some other lines in your team probably need more attention than these guys...

plus suckling and Fisher are not cheap at the moment....

save your trades - do cox, but leave your defenders as they are right now....

whorya

well this is the rest of my team so tell me if i should hold the trades or use them elsewhere!

ablett,swan,redden,boyd,mitchell,sthomo,mzungu,harris,wallis,
sandi,ryder,smith,tippett
frankl,nroo,chappy,sylv,pav,goodes,petrie,ismith,cricho,tlynch

the obvious one is the rucks but ill get cox in for sandi so that should make a diff....ryder is a shocker but smith is pretty decent...

what you think?

PowerBug

Step 1: DO NOT TRADE STANLEY. With Risky missing this week and Stanley named on the ball, he'll likely pick-up his first DT ton.

Step 2: there is no step 2. Watch you're team score 2100+

whorya

fair call on the stanley if he plays on the ball!!

hahah 2100 i hope to get more....i got 2324 last week and rnoo goddard n franklin are back!! lol they will all get 60s i bet

PowerBug

Quote from: whorya on June 30, 2011, 10:09:42 PM
fair call on the stanley if he plays on the ball!!

hahah 2100 i hope to get more....i got 2324 last week and rnoo goddard n franklin are back!! lol they will all get 60s i bet
Okay, 2400+. You have been blessed by the Bug. Spam me all of next week if you don't get 2400.

whorya

hahah 2400 thats no chanceeeeee
im happy with 1200 as long as i win my lg game...if i was ranked around the top 1000 i would care more for the comp but have been always in the top 10000 now 2200 but its still no chance to get top 100 i dont think and lg has cash and prefer winning my comp that the overall comp to be honest

whorya

still stressing on this one....

trade lower or stanley to fisher or keep them both for this week???

Andrew

Quote from: whorya on July 01, 2011, 07:51:53 PM
still stressing on this one....

trade lower or stanley to fisher or keep them both for this week???

Keep them both for sure and sell Puopolo if you really want an upgrade.

whorya

ended up holding trades got 2307 this week so back to back 2300s!! had boyd caot so lost a few pts there but no drama!

Justin Bieber

You should of defs gotten the 2400+ with the team you have and if you put Ablett as (c)

whorya

ahahh well i didnt even with ablett capt would have got 2380-2390!