Who had Boyd captain?

Started by Just Clancy, July 01, 2011, 11:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Andrew

Quote from: Fireballz on July 04, 2011, 08:59:28 AM
That was his 4th consecutive 100+ against freo and he's scored 110+ in 6 out of the last 7 games he's played at subi. I wish I took my own advice that I gave to my girlfriend's team...
She bought him in for the eagles game at subi and put him on lock as captain and he's dominated ever since. Sigh....

Well said and yeah Ablett has a great record at Subiaco. Boyd cannot be trusted as captain I won't be risking him again for the rest of the season.

Flame

Quote from: Andrew on July 04, 2011, 01:13:59 PM
That was his 4th consecutive 100+ against freo and he's scored 110+ in 6 out of the last 7 games he's played at subi. I wish I took my own advice that I gave to my girlfriend's team...
She bought him in for the eagles game at subi and put him on lock as captain and he's dominated ever since. Sigh....

Well said and yeah Ablett has a great record at Subiaco. Boyd cannot be trusted as captain I won't be risking him again for the rest of the season.
Ablett or Swan from here on!!

Andrew

Quote from: Flame on July 04, 2011, 02:37:22 PM
Quote from: Andrew on July 04, 2011, 01:13:59 PM

+1

Edge

what about judd ? is he not as good as, or better then, ablett or swan ... or just not captaincy material ?
even pendlebury could be considered