Main Menu

Sorry

Started by The F.A.R.K., July 01, 2011, 10:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

Sorry to lonely guy who i balsted this afternoon for making a post on daniel cross. he was at like 330k and had a be of around 50. he is on 51 at half time while i have boyd as captain. Im pretty sure he also has Jack Watts in his team. sorry Loney Guy it just proves that even the best of us are wrong (sometimes)

The F.A.R.K.

121 in the end. i am sooooooooo sorry mate. hoping you didnt listen to me and went ahead and got him

GoldDigger

Good on you, TFA, it takes a lot to come back and say "Sorry, I was wrong"!

Fireballz

Quote from: GoldDigger on July 01, 2011, 11:50:45 PM
Good on you, TFA, it takes a lot to come back and say "Sorry, I was wrong"!
+1 DT is essentially a guessing game where we try and make that guess as educated as possible. But that's what makes it tough and fun at the same time!

Alka

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... big league opponent has Cross vs my Boyd.
Not much between us so these points are crucial. Good pick by him :(

Chopps

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 01, 2011, 10:06:03 PM
Sorry to lonely guy who i balsted this afternoon for making a post on daniel cross. he was at like 330k and had a be of around 50. he is on 51 at half time while i have boyd as captain. Im pretty sure he also has Jack Watts in his team. sorry Loney Guy it just proves that even the best of us are wrong (sometimes)

good to see, shows good character, hopefully lonely guy went with his gut and got him anyways

Flame

If not you could have fark...ed him up!

What did you do lonely?

Andrew

Cross is in good form but against a good side is every chance of getting a defensive role. Cross' recent form is due to the Bulldogs playing average sides.

nostradamus

a dose of contrition......very rare on this site.....well done