Stefan Martin

Started by The Grundles, June 29, 2011, 10:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

What a star this bloke has been...the perfect back rookie with Jamar out for the Dees.  Rotates through the ruck, gets his own clearances a huge amount of the time and pops in the hole to take marks and help out defence.  One of the pick ups of the year!

Having said this, I am slightly concerned his score will drop with Jamar getting back to full fitness...

B/E of 54 which he should easily make, I am guessing a trade in the next 1-2 weeks...anyone else in the same boat?

Capper

Why he is getting descent scores. Should be atleast your B7

The Grundles

Quote from: tabs on June 29, 2011, 10:45:35 PM

With Jamar in the side - avg 70.2
Without Jamar in side - Avg 97.4

Nuff said!

elephants

Quote from: The Grundles on June 29, 2011, 10:49:04 PM
Quote from: tabs on June 29, 2011, 10:45:35 PM

With Jamar in the side - avg 70.2
Without Jamar in side - Avg 97.4

Nuff said!
Well said.

Capper

How many defenders in your team would you play infront of him? I would be trading out someone who wont get there BE

The Grundles

Quote from: tabs on June 29, 2011, 11:39:12 PM
How many defenders in your team would you play infront of him? I would be trading out someone who wont get there BE

Gibbs, Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Carrazzo, Adcock, Martin

He is the obvious one to go...but i will be waiting a week or so b4 i do

LaHug

Quote from: The Grundles on June 30, 2011, 04:46:13 AM
Quote from: tabs on June 29, 2011, 11:39:12 PM

Gibbs, Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Carrazzo, Adcock, Martin

He is the obvious one to go...but i will be waiting a week or so b4 i do
I have a feeling he meant bench defenders. Like, are there any bench rookies that you could trade instead?

The Grundles

bench rookies are golby, stanley and puops

Golby not enough money made, Stanley prolly near peak but is a great D8 and puops still has a bit of money left in him i think

LaHug

Quote from: The Grundles on July 01, 2011, 01:18:37 AM
bench rookies are golby, stanley and puops

Golby not enough money made, Stanley prolly near peak but is a great D8 and puops still has a bit of money left in him i think
I'd rather get rid of any of those three than Martin.
If you trade Stanley, Martin can become D8.

plugz19

averaging ~98 since round 8
not many other defenders have done this!
i'd be keeping him and playing him week in week out until he gives you a reason not to.
i see the merit in saying when jamar is in martin has scored lower, but he has had a significant amount of improvement as a player as the season has progressed, so naturally with that his dt scoring will increase also
keep him

Chopps

i wouldnt be trading him out with those stats with jamar in the side that is still a gread d8 avg