Main Menu

Ablett?

Started by the raven, July 04, 2011, 04:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the raven

I missed ablett a few weeks ago thanks to the persuaion of my mate. Was tossing up between mitchell and ablett then ruled out mitchell and was going to get ablett certainly. Got in murphy (suggestion from mate) who had been great and has served me well but just isnt at that level of ablett. Libba to murphy has cost me over 100 points so far and he still has a bye to come not to mention the points i lost last round when ablett was a lock in captain at patersons.

Basically my question is is there any chance ablett will drop in price come finals time and be cheap enough to straight swap for murphy or another one of my midfeilders. Obviously this is dependant on trades left, finals opponent etc... When is ablett likely to leak some cash?

thanme

He's not :P
i think just after his 2nd bye was prime time to get him. I doubt he'll be "reasonably" price again, the way he's going.

BarnDogg

Why the hell would you swap Murphy for Ablett! Murphy has been killing it! Surely you have other crap players in your team to upgrade!

If Murphy is the worst player on your field, well done to you!

Dunham29

Quote from: thanme on July 04, 2011, 04:56:42 PM
i think just after his 2nd bye was prime time to get him. I doubt he'll be "reasonably" price again, the way he's going.
Just when i got him. Best decision ive made this year

browny_wce

Quote from: Dunham29 on July 04, 2011, 05:07:53 PM
Quote from: thanme on July 04, 2011, 04:56:42 PM
Just when i got him. Best decision ive made this year
likewise, well sorta, think I got him round 11, cant recall
and hes been my captain ever since

the raven

montag is worst mid but he gonna come good.

BarnDogg

What about your forwards and defenders!

Murphy's last 7 games 121, 145, 117, 128, 129, 120, 97!

To trade him out would be crazy!

LF

Quote from: BarnDogg on July 04, 2011, 05:27:41 PM

read it again properly he said in the finals carlton has a bve in round 23.

Justin Bieber

Ablett will be 520k+ so getting him would be highly unlikely. Only if you have a great deal of cash.

PowerBug

the raven

Quote from: luvfooty on July 04, 2011, 05:42:33 PM
Quote from: BarnDogg on July 04, 2011, 05:27:41 PM

read it again properly he said in the finals carlton has a bve in round 23.

Thanks for actually taking the time to read it unlike the other scrubs. I did not once say I wanted him this round coming or the round after. I asked if it would be worth trading him in for murphy rd 23 and what his likely price would be if he maintained consistent scoring.