Option2
0 (0%)
Only trade Didak
1 (100%)
Don't trade either
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Madsnake

i have 98K sitting in the bank and 6 trades in the next two weeks i want to finalise my team by getting rid of both Didak and J.Riewoldt

Riewoldt has a B/E of 61 and didak isn't playing this week so i'm trading out didak this week but i'm very confused as to what i should do?

option1: trade didak for a superstar DPP eg. Chappy, Fyfe, Sylvia or O'Keefe and next week only have enough cash to get a player on the rise (around 280k) or a rookie

option2: This week Didak--> sylvia, Kennedy, Brennan or any other decent fwd around the 300k mark (if there is any) then next week hope that Riewoldt went up in price and one of those mid Pricers went down in price and then it's a double upgrade in a way

if i do option one the rookie i bring in will be my 7th fwd along with prestia and Lynch and matera and although it'll most likely be callinan i'd still like to finish my team.... any ideas?

brent007

Option 1 - See how I.Smith goes this week vs Pies. If he does well, jump on. He's probably a keeper. Much better than Jroo anyway.

Windigo