Main Menu

Problem Solved :)

Started by Miss Pies, June 30, 2011, 10:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Pies

Been back for only a day and a bit and two people have been banned, Mr Pies and Miss Collingwood and the ever elusive Tinkerbell that was well probably my fault though I was not that person. I do not understand WTF this forum has come to and why anyone would even consider playing these stupid petty games.

I just can not take it anymore. I gave it a shot ONCE again, dunno how many times this will be that I have tried. Yes the last time I left was due to m0nty's well.....he knows what I am talking about.

Hate breeds here, it is toxic. No rest for the wicked. Fark this shower and fark this forum.

PS. Sorry guys I tried again, I really did.  :-\ :-\ :-[ :( >:(

Ziplock

well, think we all saw this build up coming.

bye mp.

elephants

Everything was awesome around here last year...
What's changed?
Got it! Fev's been sacked!
BRING BACK FEV! BRING BACK FEV!

Seriously though, I'm sad to hear MP...

Miss Pies

I shall be on every Tuesday morning when the NAB Rising Star is announced to update the comp I started..it was pretty much the only reason I came back as I felt an obligation to finish what I started. I won't be interacting anywhere else on the forums.

Peace out

Ziplock

sorry Le, I joined the forums.

I'll leave now, just so everything can go back to the way it was before :P

roo boys!

Well you are going away soon ;)

Cya MP :'(

Maca24

I agree I dont like the way its been either, but cumon youve only given it a day.  ;)

Justin Bieber

Hang around in the AFL/Team boards where you can avoid the majority of what goes on elsewhere. Always quality chat there which is mainly about the football, what we all came here for :P.

Will be a shame to lose you again MP but not sure why the controversy surrounds you. It's like The "St. Kilda Girl" all over again with everybody fussing over nothing and just dragging it on for no reason ::). Lets hope everything has stopped and the forum can be peaceful like it was last season :).

elephants

Yeah bye zip :)
I kid, top bloke ;)

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 30, 2011, 11:19:28 PM
Hang around in the AFL/Team boards where you can avoid the majority of what goes on elsewhere. Always quality chat there which is mainly about the football, what we all came here for :P.

Will be a shame to lose you again MP but not sure why the controversy surrounds you. It's like The "St. Kilda Girl" all over again with everybody fussing over nothing and just dragging it on for no reason ::). Lets hope everything has stopped and the forum can be peaceful like it was last season :).

i agree with this i generally stick to the players and trade sections and for me rarely anything bad happens down there its more the other sections.

nas

Don't blame her for leaving as with all that has happened to her (sheez).

Reckon 8-6 has a good idea re getting away from here for a while methinks.