Jed Adcock Will Be Back This Week-No Worries

Started by Windigo, June 28, 2011, 04:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldDigger

So you want them both to play, and neither to be subbed?

The Grundles

GoldDigger

GL with that. What happens when the bye comes?

The Grundles

Adcock is on the field and I have plenty of cover (stanley, puops)...just want Golby to play thats all...get me some cash!

HTL

Breakeven of around 140 when he plays, I'll wait for him to drop even lower and trade out lower for him  :D

fran

"Jed Adcock will slot in nicely for Sunday's match against Port Adelaide after missing two matches with a broken finger"
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/117346/default.aspx

PowerBug

The question is: Will Port be good enough to get the ball past the hlfway mark against Brisbane?

dale93

Adcock is in m team in round 16 :)Gonna be cheap :)

BGK

With Rich out for a while and Staker coming back (but I think he will play more a permanent forward role) I think Adcock might just find himself in the midfield rotations a little more. Fingers crossed anyway.

Grazz

Quote from: hardnut on June 28, 2011, 11:41:43 PM
can't compare a rookie with an interrupted pre-season to Adcock. Zero risk of sub imo, the concern is the role he's given but since he was dominating in a mid-type role pre-injury that seems the obvious choice for Voss especially with Rich out
+1
I kept him so i gotta play him, hope he goes ok as his dollar value is gunna slide with his 2 previous scores.
Should still be fit enough to go a whole game it was only a finger so all the fitness work was no drama and as
someone said above he would of freshened up the body niggle wise and Rich out the positives out weigh the
negatives. Jedd your in son.

Andrew

Quote from: Grazz on June 29, 2011, 09:07:41 PM
Quote from: hardnut on June 28, 2011, 11:41:43 PM
can't compare a rookie with an interrupted pre-season to Adcock. Zero risk of sub imo, the concern is the role he's given but since he was dominating in a mid-type role pre-injury that seems the obvious choice for Voss especially with Rich out
+1
I kept him so i gotta play him, hope he goes ok as his dollar value is gunna slide with his 2 previous scores.
Should still be fit enough to go a whole game it was only a finger so all the fitness work was no drama and as
someone said above he would of freshened up the body niggle wise and Rich out the positives out weigh the
negatives. Jedd your in son.

Yep the Rich omission is a good point, very good chance of midfield time for Adcock. Bring it on Jed!

dale93