I Need to Win, Please Help

Started by Lecras2, June 29, 2011, 11:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecras2

I have 7 trades left with 230,000 in the bank

I have a pretty hard league game this week and i also want to finish off my team. I am planning on upgrading Poo to Newman and then i wish to trade watson. The problem is i want to finish off my mids with Priddis and Mitchell and Priddis has the bye whilst Mitchell is playing Collingwood this week. I am not sure whether i should just play Harris this week and downgrade swallow to callinan so next week i can pick up both priddis and mitchell OR.... if i should get newman and mitchell (playing collingwood) this week and then downgrade swallow next week and upgrade harris/krakouer to priddis. 

My team is:

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Shaw, Suckling, Deledio, Lower, Puopolo (Howard, Jacobs, Cripps)

MID: Swan, Pendlebury, Ablett, Boyd, Watson, Mzungu (Swallow, Harris, Atley)

RUC: Cox, Smith (Tippett, Derickx)

FOR: Franklin, Chapman, Rioli, Petrie, Pavlich, O'keefe, Goodes (Krakouer, Lynch, Harper)

ANY EXTRA/DIFFERENT ADVICE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

Also, i may cop a donut in the forward line as petrie will move to ruck to cover cox and rioli is out and i saw on the AFL site that Lynch may be rested.

Ringo

With 7 trades left it is time to make trades for the sake of improving team.
Golden rule wait till teams announced Thursday or if extended benches Friday update.  This will let you see where you need to upgrade or cop a donut. Sometimes it is better to the cop the donut for the sake of your Team structure if well placed in league.  I am currently joint second in league and am playing leader in league but am not trading for a win as Ii only have 4 trades left due to LTI's.
For your Team Structure I would be going pup > Fisher as if going for league win imo you can not afford to go into finals without him and he will get you an extra 22pg average compared with Newman. (Scotland was the other alternative but will leave you 2 players to get rid off in prelim final Gibbs and Scotland so went this option)
I would then downgrade Harris > Callinan who will be on the bubble to replenish cash.

Next week Watson > Priddis
Will levae you only 3 trades though for finals but make your decision on Team structure.

Ermaz

youre definately missing a premium mid which you need. get callinan and upgrade one of your rookies to a premium. with 5 trades lefts after that you should probably take it easy

Lecras2

I did want Fisher although that will mean i can't get priddis. Unless i get Montagna instead.