C.Knights
10 (35.7%)
J.Reiwoldt
16 (57.1%)
none
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

its me lads

READ FIRST. Who would you get rid off first. Chris Knights 254k average 75  Higest score 116 lowest 43 (excluding migrane game) or Jack Reiwoldt 255k average 67 higest score 106 lowest 48 (excluding concussion game)

TheBeatles

Jack needs to kick 5-6 goals to get a decent score - and he is a goose!! drop him

Fireballz

I think Knights might be likely to get more midfield time after his excellent 4th quarter on the weekend so I'd show Jack the door. If he gets a good pre season in next year and starts getting possessions on the wing/midfield (unlikely with richmond's developing mids) then he's worth a look but I've never had any interest in him to begin with.

hardnut

Knights is the better option to hold, fingers crossed he's released onto the wing where he plays his best footy imo, but Craig doesn't seem to want to listen. Grabbed J Roo as a speculative move when he was ~250k, have lived to regret it and moved him on when Howe became available

yorgis

gerco

More upside for Knights, give him a few more weeks to show his worth.

D-Train

Trade out JRoo......unless he kicks a bag ave 60 to 70. With the Crows looking to next year Knights should get more midfield time