jump on andrew gaff next year in dream team

Started by Chichos, June 29, 2011, 09:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chichos

he has had an unlucky run this season with injury and being the sub on a weekly basis every time he played ( only one game where he wasnt sub, he scored 68 against hawks at aurora). we all know that dustin martin, jack trengove, nathan fyfe and tom scully have been so good in only just there second year. this kid was number 4 in last years draft and i think his got some real good talent....

thoughts.....

p.s. he should be priced around 200-250k next year (thats if he starts going well this year)

elephants

I have two other unique mids for next year that will be 200-300k ;)

Fireballz

Quote from: elephants on June 29, 2011, 09:53:44 PM
Not sharing them with us LE?

Gaff should be a gun next year but he won't have the game experience that Martin and Fyfe have as 2nd years but will have the rawness of a first year player. I probably won't get him.

Andrew

Quote from: Fireballz on June 29, 2011, 09:58:55 PM
Quote from: elephants on June 29, 2011, 09:53:44 PM
Not sharing them with us LE?

Gaff should be a gun next year but he won't have the game experience that Martin and Fyfe have as 2nd years but will have the rawness of a first year player. I probably won't get him.

At the rate he's going I'd think he'll be at a 1st year price though - around 170k.

I'm looking forward to next season already, not just because I'm nearly out of trades this year but because byes will be gone, another new team in the comp, and sub-affected players with bargain prices! Equals fun, fun, fun.