where to from here

Started by the chaser, June 29, 2011, 10:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the chaser

Backs scotland, deledio, fisher, gibbs, goddard, shaw, enright.(lower, hibberd, jacobs)
Midfield pendlebury, judd, ablett, sawn, hodge, selwood, (didak, callinan, nicholson)
Rucks cox, smith, baily, mccauley
Forwards boomer, goodes, buddy, chapman, nroo, jroo, riolli (mzungu, darling, sippposs)
3 trades left and 162 600 in the kitty
want pavlich but not sure about trades remaining and whether or not smith is going to be good enough
as a second ruckmen. 
ranked 3200ish overall.
i guess what im asking is can i squeeze pav in there or is it better to go with a stronger ruck combo??   

HotTiges

Team looks good, would of looked better with a Petrie MPP but still good enough side. sit tight on those trades though. Rioli out for 4 weeks will annoy you.

Ringo

With three trades left do not trade. You have 3 Geelong players to cover if you do not win your first final and then 3 Carlton players in the prelim final.

the chaser

not too concerned with those ringo as there is more money up for grabs in our league for total points then there is with with finals. i think i need pav as i'm currently 2nd by about 120 points , anyone know about jroo if he is carrying an injury?? if so could be a straight swap for him then i think i would be pretty much done barring long term injuries.