afl.com/injury list

Started by fidou, June 28, 2011, 01:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fidou

Does anyone know of an injury list to look at that is up to date. The afl.com injury list still has callinan out indefinately so I haven't bothered to read any further.

Ziplock

Callinans just such a beast. Imagine how he'll score when he recovers from injury and actually starts playing. :P

Nah dude, I had the same issue- I cbf'd looking at it until they fix stuff like that.

fidou

Just watching the winners and they say rioli has pulled a hammy any word on this! My opponent has him would be a leg up if he was.

sya87

callinan still has a bandaid next to his name on sc and dt to. i never trust that shower, nor do i trust those colored dots they put next to player's names after the squads are announced!

Problems

Frustrating but just go straight to the club's website, they update much more often

fidou

Thanks ossie85 thats the one I had last year.

LEV

i think jamie charman is still injured. lol.

Andrew

Quote from: fidou on June 28, 2011, 02:01:30 PM
Just watching the winners and they say rioli has pulled a hammy any word on this! My opponent has him would be a leg up if he was.

+1, he's done a hammy and is sure to miss this week and probably next. Very harsh for those who have him like my opponent. Just what I needed what I'm copping the Cox/Sandi doughnut (only got Petrie in rucks!).

yorgis

don't count your chickens with callinan. just because he did well against the cats, does'nt mean he will keep it up [ i hope he does] e.g kruze

Fenno

Quote from: yorgis on June 28, 2011, 05:34:30 PM
don't count your chickens with callinan. just because he did well against the cats, does'nt mean he will keep it up [ i hope he does] e.g kruze
He will keep it up he is a quality player that really should have been playing AFL for years.