Started by Tinkerbell, June 28, 2011, 11:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 29, 2011, 12:59:23 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on June 29, 2011, 12:02:30 PM
Quote from: GoldDigger on June 29, 2011, 03:50:54 AM
Quote from: m0nty on June 29, 2011, 03:43:05 AM
Golddigger, you are having WAY too much fun.  ;D
Oh yes indeedy! Are you planning to punish me?
Haha that just sounds wrong. What sort of punishment are you wanting? :P
I thought that too  :P
At least I wasn't the only one then :P.

Sorry to see you go Tinkerbell and think that people on here shouldn't be pushed out or accused of anything. I don't use PM's often and rarely send out PM's, especially if they are new to the forum or haven't sent me a message to begin with. I hope you do come back as there is good footy chat on here in the team/AFL boards.

Boomz

Quote from: hawk_88 on June 29, 2011, 05:10:27 AM
Quote from: BOOMZ on June 29, 2011, 04:26:59 AM
Quote from: m0nty on June 29, 2011, 04:23:01 AM
Quote from: GoldDigger on June 29, 2011, 04:16:20 AM
Quote from: m0nty on June 29, 2011, 03:39:32 AM
I'm trying to keep out of this as much as possible. Let me just say that no one is trying to impersonate any former or current user on this site, as far as I know. That includes any talk of me having puppet accounts, that's never happened.

So there's prolly a few apologies due to Tinkerbell, then? I think I did mine ...

All I would suggest is treating Tinkerbell like any other poster.

:P

I'll be honest, this made me giggle.

It had to be said  :P

Tracey

Quote from: m0nty on June 29, 2011, 03:26:38 AM
Quote from: soutter on June 29, 2011, 02:45:15 AM
In my opinion 'Tinkerbell' isn't MP but one of the kids on here trying to get his kicks.

Incorrect, it's not a kid impersonating MP.

I think you may be wrong on that one m0nty. After re-reading all the posts and time of joining I take back saying I think it is a new member(something I said in another thread in different words)
Is it a kid trying to impersonate me? YES! Is it someone from this site? NO! And the case will be closed as soon as I recieve a reply from the PM I sent you m0nty.

Tracey

And I do apologize to everyone for the upheaval as it is somewhat partially my fault. I won't go into more detail as it is personal. But I can assure you all you will not be hearing from the so called 'Tinkerbell' again. If they do come back on this is probably the only time I WOULD like to be told via Facebook.

Cheers.

Bazinga

So we were right   :-X

Boomz

Quote from: Tracey on June 29, 2011, 03:35:20 PM
Quote from: m0nty on June 29, 2011, 03:26:38 AM
Quote from: soutter on June 29, 2011, 02:45:15 AM
In my opinion 'Tinkerbell' isn't MP but one of the kids on here trying to get his kicks.

Incorrect, it's not a kid impersonating MP.

I think you may be wrong on that one m0nty. After re-reading all the posts and time of joining I take back saying I think it is a new member(something I said in another thread in different words)
Is it a kid trying to impersonate me? YES! Is it someone from this site? NO! And the case will be closed as soon as I recieve a reply from the PM I sent you m0nty.

Damn there goes my theory it was m0nty :P

BratPack

Quote from: Bazinga on June 29, 2011, 03:53:59 PM
So we were right   :-X

The world would be a better place if this forum just acknowledged we're always right :P

Tracey

Ok just recieved a reply from m0nty and I was correct. So enough about this matter and just get back to your footy :)

PS. You bloody dag BratPack..I am personally going to come to your home and delete that pic from your computer and any other site you may have it stored rofl. *slaps Bratback around with a roll of aluminium foil*

m0nty

This is why I wanted to keep out of it...  :-\

BratPack

Quote from: Tracey on June 29, 2011, 04:30:03 PM
Ok just recieved a reply from m0nty and I was correct. So enough about this matter and just get back to your footy :)

PS. You bloody dag BratPack..I am personally going to come to your home and delete that pic from your computer and any other site you may have it stored rofl. *slaps Bratback around with a roll of aluminium foil*

Wait...did you say aluminum foil?

8-6 Suited

You may as well lock this thread now m0nty given the entire issue has been resolved.

m0nty