RATE MY TEAM - 630th Overall (Trade Opinions)

Started by DC2011, June 27, 2011, 07:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC2011

DEFENCE: B.Goddard, B.Deledio, C.Newman, B.Gibbs, C.Enright, S.Fisher, H.Shaw (N.Lower, P.Puopolo, J.Strauss)

MIDS: S.Pendlebury, G.Ablett, M.Boyd, L.Montagna, T.Cotchin, J.Bartel (S.Burgoyne, T.Mzungu, M.Hibberd)

RUCKS: D.Cox, S.Mumford (J.Tippett, L.Keeffe)

FORWARDS: L.Franklin, M.Pavlich, S.Johnson, C.Sylvia, D.Petrie, N.Riewoldt, J.Riewoldt (A.Didak, S.Higgins, I.Smith)

Trades Remaining: 4
Salary Cap: $142,200

Please give advice or feedback, still going for overall :) Any trade opinions and rates out of 10 would be great thanks.

Ringo

In other post I have said good team  I would rate it 9/10.  The only concern I have are the 4 players with byes in finals but you may carry them ok. Maybe look at Bartel to Swan for $32k (Swan will not be cheaper and will rid you of the Bartel trade for Round 23). Swan will consistently outscore Bartel and help your overall.

PICCOLLO

Mids slightly weak but. 9/10 for sure.  4 trades left?  You'll be lucky to make it to the end of the year with only 4.  My only advice is to hold ur trades and pray joey, bartel play soon and lift their output.  Jroo is playing injured and didak is out of form and injured.  Ur backline looks great.