Sandi - Jacobs, Lower - Fisher ?

Started by KnightRyder, June 28, 2011, 08:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightRyder

What do you all think about downgrading Sandi - Jacobs from Adelaide?  Haven't heard too much about him, but he seems like a pretty good candidate. 

Also, with the extra cash I can then upgrade Lower - Fisher and my team will be finished - 4 trades and a bit of cash left in the bank and heaps of DPP guys to fill byes.  If I can win my first league final and get that 2nd week off, I will have the 4 trades left and Gibbs will be my only player to sub out that week.

The other option I was thinking was to get Heath Scotland but then it means I would have to cover, or trade out both Gibbs and Scotland in that week of finals (If I get there I guess).

Advice would be great - maybe alternate ruck downgrades too?  I will have Cox, Vardy and Broc McCauley when I am rid of Sandi.

Could go to Goldy or Petrie - but that Bye in the 1st round of Finals just kills those plans!

I am 2nd in my league and I really just want to win that, not too worried about overall because I have slipped down to 10,000 from 2,500 over the last 2 weeks!

Thanks in advance