didak subbed with ankle injury

Started by LEV, June 25, 2011, 09:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt1985

Quote from: LEV on June 26, 2011, 10:51:07 PM
yeah, it sucks. now im going to have to burn a trade for a new ruckman this week to avoid a 0. cox has bye, no sandi, only have bailey on bench, and derickx???? who's he??? hahaha. oh well!!!

Ahhh the joys of DT lol. That hurts tho :( are you going to trade out Sandi to someone else?

LEV

yeah, going to have to man. they're saying he could be out for 4-6 weeks after having surgery. so yeah, any ruckman under 380k. maybe i should start a new thread?

matt1985

I heard on the Sunday footy show that he could be out for the rest of the season! So would be good to move him on! Goldstein looks like the best option for under 380k, but does have the bye come finals...

Possumo

Quote from: LEV on June 26, 2011, 10:45:38 PM
unfortunately i am running low on trades, so i have no choice but to soldier on with him :(

Yep, I'm in the same position, 6 left now, but my team is hopefully finished now... although I don't think I can even count Didak as my 7th premium forward now! Have Rioli as well, making it even more painful (although at least he doesn't have any problems scoring well!), but I still have some faith he can come back and score decently enough, and if not, I might use my 180k to upgrade him to a premium come finals time. I reckon that's probably the best option for most people, as you never know if the guy you trade him to could get injured/suspended, and you would hope he will increase in price by then.