Who's keeping Stanley?

Started by matt1985, June 05, 2011, 01:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt1985

Hmmmm if there isn't anyone on the bubble I guess i'll hold onto him a bit longer then.

Don't really want to upgrade him to a premium because it would mean having a premium sitting on the bench each week...

My team is pretty right for the next few weeks I reckon. Score 2232 with Chappy, Lids and Buddy out! So might hold onto my trades for later on!

McRooster

I'm keeping him (bar injury) - Duigan next to go for me.

elephants

Lower or Stanley will go and I reckon it should be Stanley. Yes he has no more byes but I see lower making much more cash.

GoldDigger

Stanley played a great game this weekend.

Is he still in your side, LE?

BGK

For someone who only joined yesterday, your already very annoying GoldDigger.

Also I'm wondering who you actually are? Possibly someone who recently deleted there account. Calling Elephants LE says to me you have been around a while.

BGK

Just read the front bar GoldDigger. Sorry bud.

Andrew

I sold Stanley instead of Toy 3 weeks ago and I think I'll be regretting it all season. Guys like Stanley, Lower, Hibberd, and Heppell will bounce between $230-300k all season and score between 50-100. Unless you're going for overall, don't worry about upgrading them until late because the premium defenders aren't much more consistent (but have the enticing capability of scoring 120+ - don't be sucked in like I was). But also, how many injuries/late withdrawals wann happen?! A good emergency is definately worthwhile.

Madsnake

i think he's a nice consistent player that takes alot of marks and gets the ball all over the field, solid 8th backman imo

Windigo

Tacklng is where he gets his points. Throw in a goal a game as well.  ;)