Previous topic - Next topic

shaw or scotland

Shaw
11 (57.9%)
Scotland
8 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

the raven

I'm still struggling with who to bring in down back. I still dont trust shaw. He seems to be a little more consistent with his scoring this season and has cracked the ton 5 times already in comparison to only cracking the ton 4 times in 2010. Scotland has been far more consistent this year but has that stupid bye in finals. I already have 2 carlton players and i think missing 3 is just too much in finals. My trades are getting to low, 8 left at the moment. Convince me who to get.

david.5

i voted shaw but i dont trust his as well. if scotland didnt have a bye in the finals, i would have chosen him. 3 missing from one side in a final is too much!

Spooners

League = Shaw
Overall = Scotland

the raven

Quote from: Spooners on June 24, 2011, 01:43:29 AM
League = Shaw
Overall = Scotland

Fair call. im aiming to win league etc... So shaw it will be. Backline has been a disater this year. Had grimes and was hoping he would last the season.

thanme

I brought both into my side this week, but Scotland was definitely the first choice. The guy is consistant as, and my team has a bit of focus on Def/Mid MPP players, so both he and Gibbs will be easy to cover during their bye round.

Also, although Shaw isn't the most consistant player out, surely the extra game he has over Scotland would mean his overall wouldn't be that much less?

plugz19

shaw, jump on the rollercoaster!

Windigo

I got in both.

Heppell & Lower gonzo.

Ziplock

I would rate shaw over scotland. No more byes left means domination for both league and overall. Averages differ by 5 points- Shaw just needs to lift a touch and that bye scotland has makes him the clear winner.