Sandilands

Started by sammy, June 17, 2011, 04:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glynman90

Quote from: mikeg12 on June 23, 2011, 01:16:37 PM
Hopefully he has a couple of crappy games so his price drops and i can buy him back.   sandi to vardy trade a few weeks ago has helped me heaps!

+1...if Smith outscores him this week I will consider my trade of Sandi to Vardy 2 weeks ago a good trade.

Slap

Quote from: diddley on June 23, 2011, 12:58:00 PM
good news for all. well, all who have him anyway.

could end up beign extremely bad news, which leaves us all playing sandi above Smith... Sandi gets hurt and leaves us all with a score of 15 or something stupid.

Ziplock

^ slightly worried sandi will end up subbed off...

Davoo

im worried he will be a late withdrawal...

diddley

Quote from: Ziplock on June 23, 2011, 06:57:35 PM
^ slightly worried sandi will end up subbed off...
harvey was quoted on the afl website saying that if anyone was to come back from injury this week, they have to be able to play a full game.
no sub for sandi.

hardnut

I'm playing Smith over Sandi this week, not willing to waste an emg on ruck division and too much chance of a late withdrawal. Not to mention Loony Burger is a fine ruckman and a underdone Sandi will not smash him. Every chance a rested Smith will outscore Sandi imo as he'll be too mobile for Hudson

bundyboy

not quite convinced he will actually make it in to the final side - plus question of whether he will actually be match fit too..

one more week for me...smith this week, sandi next...

hardnut

great minds Bundy...great minds  ;)

Wes Mantooth

love the big sandi, has meant i can go darling to tippett and stick petrie in my ailing fwd line... oh yeah!