Heppell ----- ??? (M7 / F7 lock)

Started by Mr Adams, June 22, 2011, 06:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Adams

Howdy,

Along with many others, I'm looking at upgrading Heppell this week, but sadly with my coin there's a only a few on my possible radar (in SC, I can do the straight Heppell-Chapman switch, but alas not in DT).

Let me know if you agree with how I've ranked these guys below (based on form, potential for consistency, byes, current lines etc):

BACKS: 1) Johncock, Chaplin, Adcock

MIDS: 1) Wellingham, Cross, Corey

Both lines are strong, and this player would probably end up being my B7 or M7. Would love to hear your thoughts!!

Cheers.

Slap

I probably wouldnt pick up any of these players in DT if i had the choice.  You obviously have the same choices as me, so why did you limit your choices to these players?

Surely, you could downgrade heppell to whoever and wait a week and get a lilttle more cash and get a better pick?

overall, I was confused by this post.  Try and make your situation a lil clearer and I'll try give you my opinion.

Mr Adams

I only have 6 trades left, strong lines in the mids and backs, and didn't want to waste (essentially) two trades by downgrading, and then upgrading later.

I reckon I could get some decent averages out of some of these guys until the end - and am willing to lock them in as B7 or M7.

If I had a ton of trades up my sleeve, there's plenty of premiums that I'd prefer, but I just don't think it's possible with the trades I currently have left.

Dunham29

TheBeatles

Chaplin - had him all year and is consistent, plus not many opponents have him so could be the difference

Slap

chaplin / port dont exactly have the easiest run home.. Saint, Bulldogs, Pies, Etc. to come.

Mr.Craig

I don't think it's worth a trade if those are the players you are considering.

Mr Adams

Mr Craig you are absolutely right.

Now that Callinan is in, I'm downgrading Heppell to him, and Harris - Chapman. I think this is the week to get on Chappy (finally).

Thanks for everyone's thoughts. 

dreamkiller

What about holding heppel, would that be a unique option.

He might bounce back and continue scoring 80s

just a thought