riewoldt or ROK

Started by hawks09, June 23, 2009, 05:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawks09

im trying to decide who to bring in this week for ziebell. Its between ryan o'keefe or riewoldt.
who would you guys take?

Hawks_1976

It would be Riewoldt for me because of his consistency.
But if you didn't have Davis, he'd have to be an option. While not as consistent, he can produced those massive 160-170+ scores that Roo doesn't.

freezer

Roo has 9 out of 12 tons. Take out his first two scores of 48 & 77 and his other score was 96. Very consistent.

ROK has had tons in his last 6 games. 

A tough call but I would probably go Reiwoldt. Either will be good players as long as they stay on the park.

bombers123

im in the same boat as you im trying decide between roo ROK  and davis i think im going to go roo because he will always be consistant aslong as the saints keep wining.

hawks09

the thing i like about ROK is that he plays on the ball to, so if things arnt happening up fwd he gets a heap of touches up the field, and he has been recording a lot of tackles lately..tough decision.

hawks09

is there any chance roo could get rested come the later rounds of the season? whereas with ROK sydney should be competing for the 8th spot so there is no potential games where he would be rested?

Torress

picked up the ROK when he bottomed out at 460k and has been gold..
i don't have roo but is on radar, rather purchase players 4 a good buy and roo is still big $$$
mate big jono brown is 440k!!!

hawks09

yer there are not many others i can get, my fwd line stands at
j.brown, champan, goodwin, deledio, fevola, franklin, and one of ROk or rooey

Hawks_1976

Stevie J will also bottom out at about 475k next week.