Main Menu

Finals Trading

Started by bowyanger, June 23, 2011, 05:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowyanger

Im amazed by the amount of Coaches on this forum getting low on trades, still upgrading players, without any consideration given to the players in their posted teams that have the bye during league finals.
Some coaches are even still getting in players from the Blues , Dons , Roos & Cats
To give myself the best possible chance of winning ALL my leagues I am trading out EVERY player over 300K from Dons, Roos, Cats & Blues to make sure EVERY final Im playing Im at full noise and dont have any coin on the pine BEFORE THE FINALS START. This way I can have the 2 trades / week to cover any general soreness, if theres no general soreness then I can upgrade players.
Im ranked around the 2500 overall & will have 4 trades to cover general soreness during finals after trading out M.Murphy, Petrie etc, etc before finals start.
Am I the only person doing this or am I just a Captain Cleeeeeenoff for playing this strategy?

Luigi197

Yeah I would mostly be with you there buddy.

Planning to slowly get rid of my Carlton and Essendon players (dont have any Roos or Cats), as good premiums come.

Like When the right time comes for Buddy, i will get him in instead of Yarran.
Duigan is out for Newman this week.
Heppel, Judd, Gibbs would be left.
Heppel's bye is in the Granny, so definitely will be upgraded if possible, therefore if low on trades, could leave GIbbs on the bench.
With so many premiums around, Judd will be traded for another premium.

I Have 11 trades and 450k left, but after this week, will have 9 trades and 200k left.

Maca24

I only have M.Murphy, Gibbs and StevieJ. Thats it  :)