Didak or Sylvia ??

Started by bundyboy, June 20, 2011, 11:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Both MPP and both cheap as....so which one of these trades??

Didak for Knights
5 (14.7%)
Didak for Yarran
1 (2.9%)
Sylvia for Knights
27 (79.4%)
Sylvia for Yarran
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 1

bundyboy

So -  looking to finalise last spot in my forward line...

after Knights game last week, and looking like adelaide is just hopeless, I am not convinced he is going to score much more than maybe  mid 70's for the rest of the season.

Yarran proving to have a similar kind of average - and struggles with the tag

so one of these two needs to go - but now i'm tossing up who to bring in...

sylvia was a lock - cheap and looks good to get back to 100 kind of average

Didak getting back to some form, should only improve, and Pies no longer have any byes,..

so - your help - which trade would you do ??

yYfinal forward spot up for grabs....

callum111

dids fresh after the bye collingwood flying with swanny back should be plenty of ball pinging around the collingwood midfield didak will cash in a few goals too

Andrew

Sylvia's had a far better year you can't overlook him. That being said I picked up Didak before the bye at his bottomed out price.

mikeg12

yep ive got Syliva but looking to upgrade Knights too,  Didaks price is looking good but still not 100% on his scores.. he's due... surely he can have a better half of season...    risks need to be made i guess!

Slap

Ok, lets make this plain and simple.

Sylvia over Didak, purely because of the seasons history so far.  Sylvia is having a far better year.  If your going for a league win, which I assume you are, neither player has a bye from here on in (during league matchups) - so that's not an issue.  Didak is aging and if he were to, as everyone keeps on saying, improve because a pec injury is serious..  I'd imagine he'd have shown some after 14 rounds - he hasn't shown as much as sylvia has.  That being said, Sylvia may be stuck up forward more with Scully back in.

Knights over Yarran.  By that I mean Trade Knights over Yarran.  Yarran is far more exciting and has far more potential than Knights.  Besies Yarran's first game, (where he got tagged the shower out of... by White from memory??)  Anyway, besides his first game, he has been pretty consistent and I also playing in a winning team.  I'd imagine neil Craig to try anything from here on in, in order to win a game, So that might mean Knights is on the chopping block if he underwhelms us and the adelaide coaching staff.  Much like Andy Otten.

I could go on for a while.  But if I HAD to do one of those options above.  Sell Knights for Sylvia.

Andrew

Quote from: Slap on June 21, 2011, 04:04:09 PM
Ok, lets make this plain and simple.

Sylvia over Didak, purely because of the seasons history so far.  Sylvia is having a far better year.  If your going for a league win, which I assume you are, neither player has a bye from here on in (during league matchups) - so that's not an issue.  Didak is aging and if he were to, as everyone keeps on saying, improve because a pec injury is serious..  I'd imagine he'd have shown some after 14 rounds - he hasn't shown as much as sylvia has.  That being said, Sylvia may be stuck up forward more with Scully back in.

Knights over Yarran.  By that I mean Trade Knights over Yarran.  Yarran is far more exciting and has far more potential than Knights.  Besies Yarran's first game, (where he got tagged the shower out of... by White from memory??)  Anyway, besides his first game, he has been pretty consistent and I also playing in a winning team.  I'd imagine neil Craig to try anything from here on in, in order to win a game, So that might mean Knights is on the chopping block if he underwhelms us and the adelaide coaching staff.  Much like Andy Otten.

I could go on for a while.  But if I HAD to do one of those options above.  Sell Knights for Sylvia.

+1, very well said.