Round 14 flower up !

Started by chaosAD, June 21, 2011, 11:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

So i planned to get Pendles in this week,
I was going to go Zac Smith to Max Gawn
Then Prestia to Pendles.
Good idea i reckon but now im might have to cop a Dohnut in my forward line
My forwards are Chappy Fyfe Johnson Goodes Higgins Lynch and then i have Buddy Roo Matera and Tapscot not playing !
Do i go ahead and complete my midfield as planned or do i try and save a 0 and get someone like O'keefe etc in ??
What to do , My mids are Swan Boyd Montagna Redden Scully Mzungu - Prestia Wallis and Jacobs

Prospector_1

Sandi might be back? Petrie if you have him could then go forward for JTipp if you have him - I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Escapist

Wait for the team sheets, Adelaide's Calinnan may be in and you can downgrade Matera for him and save a good 150k. If he plays then great, the zero is saved and you can upgrade to Pendles, or do it another week using Zac Smith. If Calinan doesn't play or you still want to upgrade the fwd line, make the 150k from downgrading Matera to Cali and then upgrade Tapscott to Harvey, or even better value, Sylvia.

Also, Cali is a DPP and can go into the middle, so if you get him and he doesnt play you can switch Prestia into your forward line.
I'd wait to get Pendles next week, but if you CAN afford him for Prestia after you downgrade Matera to Calinnan, i'd do it.

Slap

are you trying to get a league win or overall?

If your going league, and you going to easily beat your opponent, its not that big a worry.

If your going for overall, it clearly is a worry.

chaosAD

Going for league, im playing a top 4 team so ill wait and see the teams