midfielder or ??

Started by justJACK, June 23, 2009, 10:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justJACK

my team is really struggling, but to my advantage i have 9 trades and 109k in the bank,
to get a better insight of what i mean by struggling ill post my team along with my previous few scores

Newman
gilbert
purgoyne
grima
hodge
dempsey
mackie

ablet(c)
judd
j.selwood
cross
rich
knights

cox
kreuzer

deledio
higgings
fev
goodwin
gia
jack anthony
ziebell

(rance,petrenko)(beams,Cook)(orreal,walsh)(L.johnston,gilligan)

i was thinking of getting pendles when his prices further drops, for rich
and to trade knights for NDS this week, however i think my midfield is travelling ok, but i dont know what to do? do i cash in on rance and petrenko and then next week bring in goddard and drummond(when his back)?

Prospector_1

mids look the better part of your team. focus on a consistent forward line.

justJACK

what trades should take place prospecter? be more specific? ziebell to balantyne? then anthony to okeefe?,
what wold you do if u were in charge of my team
(self harm is not an option)

Prospector_1

Self harm not an option, eh. OK, well, I gave no detail, you gave no scores. Soohoh, um, er, let's see. It's nothing like my side so its just hard to think about who'd be getting under your skin.

I had pestinko and hated him, and ziebell's out for the season, so say a cheap back for pesty to get $$ (maybe clancee?) and then use some bucks to get J. Brown at cheap price - he looks to be finally heading for some form.

Is that feasible - and can it work for you? Other opinions? Maybe Harvey when he's back?

Hawks_1976

I'd be cashing Beams for Liam Anthony then upgrading Ziebell to J.Brown.
Then I'd wait a few weeks till Grima peaks then look to upgrade him to a premium, maybe Drummond when he bottoms out.

bjrouse

you need a Riewoldt, Goddard, J.Brown, S.Johnson, Chapman, Drummond

Get who ever you can afford